What does KONUS stand for?
stands for free use of all local public transport facilities. In
other words, all guests paying visitor's tax can use all local buses and
trains in the Black Forest (for the time being, the Northern part is
excepted) free of charge and as often as they want during their stay
when they show their "KONUS" guest pass.
KONUS-Plus – the
extra in Holiday Land
And the Holiday Land has even more to offer.
During your stay as our guest in Holiday Land, you will have free entry
to the following local cultural and entertainment facilities as often as
- outdoor swimming pools in all 5
- indoor swimming pools in Schönwald
- Dobel ski lift in Schönwald
- Winterberg and Rohrhardsberg ski
lifts in Schonach
- Ski lift St. Georgen for guests in
- Ski lift Stollenwald for guests in
Furtwangen and Neukirch
- Local Heritage Museum Schonach
- Triberg waterfalls
- German Phonograph Museum St. Georgen